Following the instructions of the President of the French Republic, IMT Mines Albi will be closed from monday, March 16th 2020.
In this way:
- all staff are placed in a teleworking position and have to stay home;
- all students have their training provided by distance, to guarantee course continuity and success for our students;
- campus is closed;
- students currently in internship follow their companies' instructions;
- students and staff currently abroad follow the instructions of the country, the recommendations of the French embassy, and are assisted by the school;
- all trips are forbidden (for students and staff);
- the physical detachment is the rule.
We move to a same goal, and we will, together, overcome this situation. Stay united together and keep disctance from our personal and our school life.