The Clement Ader-Albi Institute is a research laboratory dedicated to structures, systems and mechanical processes. Our sectors of activity fall within those of the mechanical industries with a focus on projects in the fields of aeronautics, space, transport and energy. Our work generally involves behavioural modelling, instrumentation and the study of the durability of the structures or products under study. A significant part of our research focuses on composite materials, which nowadays take an important place in structures.
The Clément Ader-Albi Institute (ICA-Albi), is a branch of ICA with staff participating in three of ICA's four research groups:
- Composite Materials and Structures
- Surfaces, Machining, Materials, Tools
- Measurement, Identification, Control, Monitoring
ICA-Albi's challenge is to optimize tools or processes for shaping materials (metals, composites, polymers, glass, etc.) and to study the relationships between microstructure, process and behaviour, particularly in the aeronautics and space industries.
ICA-Albi operates its own research platform on the IMT Mines Albi campus, the MIMAUSA platform.
Read all ICA-A UMR CNRS 53 12 publications on HAL IMT Mines Albi
HAL IMT Mines Albi.
Prices and distinctions
All prices and distinctions of the Clement Ader - Albi Institute
- All theses defended can be consulted on HAL IMT Mines Albi : HERE.
- All theses in progress can be consulted on ADUM : HERE.
- General engineering course, student and alternating
- National Master's degree: Master Aeromat-Innovation
- Specialized Master's degree: AMPAS Advanced Manufacturing Processes for Aeronautical Structures