The accommodation capacity of the campus allows all the international student-engineers and masters students to be lodged in halls of residence owned by the School.
8 halls of residence are spread over 4 sites:
- Jarlard halls of residence located on the School campus
- Albi city centre : Gambetta hall of residence
- Albi city centre : Jacques Halfon hall of residence
- Albi city centre : Temporalité hall of residence
All lodgings are furnished (desk, chair, stools, bed, table, fridge, closet...) and have unlimited internet access.
Their surface area, of approximately 18m², includes a bathroom and a kitchen area.
Every hall of residence has a laundry with washing machine and dryer, a TV room, and recreational areas.
The rent and utility charges
All lodgings open up rights to a housing allowance and rents include all utility charges: the unlimited internet access, electricity, water and the maintenance of common areas.
Individual apartment cleaning is the responsibility of the tenant.
An overview of our halls of residence
A free WIFI connection
If you enable wifi on your workstation, you will see 3 main networks:
- Mines-Visitors Network
- eduroam Network
- Mines-Albi Network: connection reserved to members of the School