Become a student entrepreneur
Do you have a particular passion or innovative idea? Would you like to successfully complete your company start-up? The School will support you by giving you access to the key resources that will ensure the success of your company start-up.
If your project fits in the framework of the student-entrepreneur pathway, you can:
- Become a nationally certified “student entrepreneur”
- After negotiation, benefit from an adapted study contract that will allow you periods in the timetable to pursue and advance your start-up project
- Spend your end-of-study placement on the incubation of your project
- Get scientific and management support to accompany you in the creation of your company
- Gain admission to the School’s seed company incubator after acceptance by the selection committee
- Have access to the Albigeois Open Lab
Find out more:
IMT Mines Albi Incubator
« La Fabrique » Open Lab
National student entrepreneur status
The innov’Action building: a 1200m2 space for innovative students and companies
At the end of 2018, the “Innov'Action building” will house equipment for the school’s students to work on, but also a space dedicated to the Innov'Action incubator, the fablab (la FaBrique) and a co-working space. Built near the Innoprod technopolitan park, this building is a true symbol of the innovative spirit that rules at IMT Mines Albi.
The School will support you and define with you how your time constraints can fit in with the academic programme.