For the first time, IMT Mines Albi takes part of the U-Multirank world university rankings, introduced by the European Commission.
U-Multirank criteria, a strict ranking
The U-Multirank world university rankings allows a complete comparison between European universities. Beyond this ranking, U-Multirank is an interactive tool that can generate strenghts of each university and compare each other.
The big five criteria:
- teaching & learning,
- knowledge transfert,
- international orientation,
- regional engagement.
IMT Mines Albi, in the top ten of french universities
The school is the 10th university among the 54 french universities, of highest number of A scores. It takes the 52th rank of highest number of A scores in Europe among 1070 universities. The U-Multirank world university rankings highlights the quality of our teaching and reaserch of our reaserch centers, in terms of research and interdisciplinary publications. The international orientation is also emphasized.
The school gets 12 times the highest score on the following criteria:
Teaching & Learning
- Bachelor graduation rate
- Graduating on time (bachelors)
- Graduating on time (masters)
- Research publications (size-normalised)
- External research income
- Interdisciplinary publications
- Co-publications with industrial partners
- Publications cited in patents
- Income from continuous professional development
- Foreign language master programmes
- International academic staff
- International doctorate degrees