The RAPSODEE center (Albi Research in Process Engineering of Divided Solids, Energy and Environment) UMR CNRS 5302 carries out research in the field of renewable energies, biomass, waste and eco-activities and in the field of powders, health and nutrition.
- In the fields of renewable energies, biomass, waste and eco-activities, research work concerns in particular the production of energy vectors and materials with controlled properties as well as processes using renewable energies (Solar, Biomass).
- In the field of powders, health and nutrition, research is focused on the design and development of new sustainable processes (more intense, more economical, more respectful, safer). The industrial pharmacy and agri-food sectors are among the sectors where this research is applied.
RAPSODEE is a stakeholder in the SOLSTICE Laboratory of Excellence (LabEx) and the GENEPI Equipment of Excellence (EquipEx).
Read all RAPSODEE centre UMR CNRS 53 02 publications on HAL IMT Mines Albi :
HAL IMT Mines Albi portal
Prices and distinctions
All prices and distinctions of the RAPSODEE center UMR CNRS 5302
All the theses of the RAPSODEE center UMR CNRS 5302 can be consulted on the center's website.
- General engineering course, student and alternating
- National Master's degree: BiWEM Biomass and Waste for Energy and Materials
- National Master's degree: Adpharming Advanced Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Specialized Master's degree : BE+ Bâtiment à énergie positive