"Working together to innovate is a way to build resilience"
Innovating means offering a desirable value for real users, which is technically feasible and economically viable. At IMT Mines Albi, emphasis is placed on “sustainable” innovation, the type that supports economic, social, cultural and environmental resilience.
At the heart of this teaching is the Innov'Action Mission (MIA) proposed by a project initiator and led by a team of students:
5 months, from September to February
180 hours of work per student (both present at the school and in self-study)
Between 25 and 35 project initiators (companies, associations, local authorities)
14 to 16 tutors at the School and around 60 identified experts
2 training managers (teaching and partner relations)
The best projects are selected according to three criteria:
- The students’ respect for copyright and image rights
- The agreement of the project initiators for publication
- The production quality of the students
- 2017 - 2018 Edition
- November/December 2017 : "Offers of value to bring into your BMC... To do it all again, and again..."
- September/October 2017: : "Finalizing concept forms by use case and getting back to users"
- September 2017 : The new guide for everyone that includes the debriefings for the first two years and the list of MIA 2018 subjects
The mission form for the -2017-18 academic year
PROJECT DEFENCES: 9 February 2017 - detailed program
- February 2017: the home strech - 'how to tell the story' of your mission ?
- December/January 2017: point of no return and acceleration
- November 2016 : some results already in that need to be tested against user practice
- October 2016 : a framing dossier for group work
- September 2016 : Launch with subject list and speed dating programme for 16/9/16