Management of International Lean and Supply chain projects
Type of diploma: National Master's Degree
Entry requirement: Bachelor's Degree
In partnership with: Toulouse Business School
Supply Chain management is concerned with the global management of physical, information flows for the elaboration of products, going from raw materials and suppliers through the production and distribution system down to the final consumers. Lean management deals with the continual removal of wastes in processes, with the aim of making them more efficient and responsive, thereby increasing the firm’s competitiveness. In the globalized and complex world of today, a necessary and sufficient condition for achieving a high level of competitiveness is by training managers with multiples skills.
This is the reason why this MSc program is designed around three disciplines:
- supply chain management
- lean management
- project management
It also adopts a professional approach by incorporating four international professional certificates. This MSc aims to give a competitive edge to students and young professionals willing to rapidly take up management positions in the fields of supply chain, operations, lean, and project management, in a global, multicultural and constantly evolving business environment.
Participants must hold a 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in any field (engineering, sciences, management, economics…). French candidates are expected to have an academic level that corresponds to the first year (M1) of French Masters programs.
3-year Bachelors can also apply to this program attending an additional semester (MILES program).
English language requirements
- M other tongue or
- Bachelor’s degree taught in English or
- English test such as T OEFL IBT 80, IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 750,
No prerequisite in French, but TEF II or equivalent may be required to obtain a visa.
The program is composed of 8 teaching units that include the preparation for 4 professional certificates (APICS’s BSCM, PMI’s CAPM, IIBLC’s Green Belt, and DDI’s CDDP). Additional semester (MILES program).
Supply Chain Management:
- Materials management
- Supply chain coordination
- Basics of SCM (BSCM certification)
- Principles of sourcing, procurement and purchasing
Demand Chain Management:
- Sales forecasting
- Marketing and Logistics management
- Pricing and Yield management
- Distribution, Transportation, and Physical Internet
- Reverse logistics
- Business process management
- Quality management and performance assessment
- Lean-6 sigma (Green Belt certification)
Enterprise and Network Management:
- Accounting and Finance Management
- Strategy and Marketing
- Network coordination
- Basics of-project management (CAPM certification)
- Lean project management
- Collaborative project management
Decision Support Systems:
- Quantitative models and simulation
- Information systems
- Demand-driven MRP (CDDP certification)
- Communication and team management
- Reflective and learning diary
- Foreign languages and European culture
- 6-month MSc thesis in industry and/or research lab (France or international).
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Planner
- Lean Project Manager
- Project Manager for supply chain development
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Procurement or Purchasing Manager
- Operations Manager