Students, faculty members and partners at IMT Mines Albi will find all the resources to succeed in their courses and projects in a first-class scientific, technological and economic environment.
- 22 hectares with 45 000m² of buildings
- 565 student lodgings
- 2.2 hectares of open sports spaces
- 5 halls of residence on the campus and 3 in the centre of Albi
- 1 FabLab : ‘La Fabrique’
- 1 students’ centre
Education and Training
A multi-disciplinary engineering school that is innovative, humanist and international, incorporating the dynamic of sustainable development in its management.
- 970 students, of which 40% are women and 20% international
- 60 foreign partner universities
- 102 students enrolled in Master’s and specialised Master’s degrees
- 98 doctoral students
- 145 international agreements
- 85% of our alumni find employment in less than 2 months
Research and innovation
A school with cutting-edge scientific research to invent new products and processes.
- 3 research centres: Industrial engineering centre - Clément Ader institute - RAPSODEE
- 4 research platforms : MIMAUSA, GALA, VALTHERA, IOMEGA
- More than 1500 active partnerships, especially with SMEs and intermediate-size companies
- 165 publications every year, including 99 A-ranked
- 3,9 M€ of research contracts
A partner school to companies to support the creation of activity.
- 1500 partner companies
- 4 research Chairs and shared laboratories
- 1 active network of 4000 alumni
- 1 incubator behind 39 projects and 70 jobs created at the heart of the Innoprod technology cluster
Spreading scientific culture
A school that favours the spread of scientific, technical, innovation, and enterprise culture across the country.
In 2017 :
- 1300 visitors
- 1000 students, children and teenagers
- 500 companies