Students, faculty members and partners at IMT Mines Albi will find all the resources to succeed in their courses and projects in a first-class scientific, technological and economic environment.
- 22 hectares with 46 200m² of buildings
- 586 student lodgings
- 2.2 hectares of open sports spaces
- 5 halls of residence on the campus and 3 in the center of Albi
- 1 FabLab : ‘La Fabrique’
- 1 students’ centre
Education and Training
A multi-disciplinary engineering school that is innovative, humanist and international, incorporating the dynamic of sustainable development in its management.
- 923 students, of which 37% are women and 16% international
- 65 international partner universities
- 89 doctoral students
- 135 international agreements
- 97% of our alumni find employment in less than 18 months
Research and innovation
A school with cutting-edge scientific research to invent new products and processes.
- 3 research centers: Industrial Engineering Center - Clément Ader institute-Albi - RAPSODEE
- 4 research platforms : MIMAUSA, GALA, VALTHERA, IOMEGA
- More than 650 active partnerships, especially with SMEs and intermediate-size companies
- 159 publications every year, including 120 A-ranked
- 5 M€ of research contracts
A partner school to companies to support the creation of activity.
- +650 partner companies
- 14 research Chairs and shared laboratories
- 1 active network of 5000 alumni
- 1 incubator behind 45 projects and 92 jobs created at the heart of the Innoprod technology cluster
Spreading scientific culture
A school that favours the spread of scientific, technical, innovation, and enterprise culture across the country.
In 2022 :
- 1126 visitors
- more than 70 cities affected